Fostering a dog is one of the most rewarding experiences you can have regarding animal rescue. You will be getting to house a dog or cat in desperate need of a soft place to land for a short period of time, allowing a rescue group to locate another larger rescue or suitable home.
Fostering can help
• free up space so a shelter can take in another dog
• give the dog or cat time to adjust to people before adoption
• help the rescue learn more about the animal so he can end up in the best home possible
• provide a safe place to recovery from surgery
• keep small puppies out of a shelter environment
Paws and Claws does not have a shelter built yet but we are getting closer, and foster homes will be needed more than ever once we are open. Please consider helping. We pay for all vetting needs, food and gas money for transportation is needed. Email us or message us on Facebook for more info.
Have a great day, and remember to spay and neuter.